VACATION RENTAL RULES
Welcome to Club Marena, the premier development of residential condominiums in Northern Baja. The Homeowner Management and Administration reminds everyone that Club Marena is not a hotel or resort. Every person within Club Marena is expected to respect the property and space of others, and all are required to observe and comply with the rules, regulations and codes of conduct set forth below. Please give a copy of these rules to EVERY MEMBER of your group and be sure they read and understand these rules. As vacation renters (hereafter V.R.) in Club Marena, you and your group are subject to the following:
OCCUPANCY: RESTRICTIONS: 2X the number of bedrooms. No over occupancy. (Max US$100 fine)
Parking: Maximum number of vehicles = Owner Assigned Spaces. VR must park in the assigned space(s) of the unit they are renting, or in spaces previously negotiated and communicated to CM administration by the owner.
NO GUESTS: VR may not invite additional persons beyond occupancy limit of the unit into the complex, not to surf, use the facilities, pool or for any other purpose. The occupancy of the property is strictly enforced. (Max US$100 fine, + eviction of non-registered individuals)
No overnight sleeping outside the residence (deck included).
No wet feet or clothing in elevators or stairwells. People wearing wetsuits must bring a towel to mop up after they exit an elevator.
Clothing, towels, wetsuits may not hang or decks, balconies or communal walls.
Charcoal BBQs must stay in residential courtyards and never be on the ocean facing patios. (max US$100)
NO PETS: VR may not bring pets to Club Marena. (US$100 fine and pets must leave.) Smoking on the ocean side of the Villas is only permitted on the lower deck of each Villa. Behavior, noise or music that interferes with neighbors is strictly prohibited. There is a
10:00 PM curfew on all music and noise that can be heard by neighbors and deemed as interfering either sleep or other activity.
Pool, Recreational areas and Common Areas:
- VR may only use the South Pool complex. (Max fine US$100 for violations).
- Children under 14yrs. of age are required to wear CM issued ID in the form of a wristband, and are never allowed in the hot tub/jacuzzi.
- No wetsuits in any of the pools.
- Pool and hot tub are closed from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS or other breakable items allowed in the recreational and pool areas. Please use plastic or metal cups. (max fine US$100 fine)
- Surfboards, pool toys and other recreational items may not be left in common areas, including lawns, when not in immediate use.
- VR may not use the Gyms. (max fine US$100)
- No outdoor fires.
- Smoking is only permitted in certain designated areas of the Pool and recreational areas.
- Music played in common areas must be done at a level that does not disturb others.
- Personal headsets are preferred.
NO FIREWORKS, POPPERS OR SPARKLERS of any kind may be set anywhere on the property of Club Marena, or on the beach below - EVER! (US$100 fine + eviction)
Violation of Rules: Club Marena enforces and respects fulfillment of the above rules and regulations, and any violation will be resolved with all due seriousness and with its corresponding legal consequences. Any activity conducted within Club Marena that is illegal and against the laws of Baja California may result in immediate removal from Club Marena. Club Marena Homeowners and Security Guards have the authority to enforce the rules at all times. Any person who physically or verbally threatens a Homeowner or Security Guard is subject to eviction and/or detention by the Mexican Police. Any serious offense that calls for the presence of public security will be reported immediately.